Frequently asked questions
" I've learned over the years that when one's mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear"
1) Is there a order minimum for bridal bouquets?
We do not have an order minimum for our bridal bouquets.
2) How much notice do you need?
Generally it is best to book your flower bouquets at least 2 months before your wedding date.
3) Do you make sample bouquets to give me an idea of how my bouquet will look?
We do not make sample bouquets. We work very closely with our brides in regards to their actual needs and desire for their bouquet. With our extensive design expertise, we've haven't had a bride who did not love her bouquet.
4) What if I need to cancel? Will I get a full refund?
In the event the wedding is cancelled up to two months in advance, all monies (excluding the initial deposit) will be refunded less than two months in advance. Our ability to refund will be dependent on supplies, products, and items purchased or ordered that cannot be returned or cancelled
5) Can you deliver flowers to multiple locations on the wedding day? Our delivery fee accounts for drop-off to only one location. If you need delivery to a second location, we will require an additional delivery fee. Please indicate any special delivery requests on the contract so that we can price you accordingly.
6) Will I be able to request special flowers such as peonies, dahlias or other flowers?
While we try our best to accommodate these requests, we can never guarantee specific flower varieties due to seasonality and market availability. Having flexibility in the floral selection also allows us to grab that most perfect bunch of blooms at the market with you in mind, ensuring that your flowers are fresh, seasonal, and at their peak. Please let us know if there are any colors or specific flowers that would not be acceptable substitutions.
7) Do you offer flowers for other areas of my wedding such as centerpieces, cake flowers, etc...?
We only create bouquets, bridesmaids bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages.
8) I'm having flowers delivered the day before the event. How can I make sure they stay fresh?
We will send an email providing care instructions the day before your delivery/pickup date. Generally speaking, you’ll want to keep the flowers in a cool location away from any source of heat, and make sure they have plenty of water to drink. Your bouquets will come in a vase of water. Boutonnières, corsages, and flower crowns may be kept in a fridge as long as they are away from any produce. While we do our best to package the designs carefully, some fluffing may be necessary once they are unpacked.
9) How long will my flowers last?
We love to source flower varieties and use delicate and interesting textures. All of our flowers are carefully processed and treated a few days prior to your event. We then allow them to open fully so that they are at their absolute peak during your event. In short, your event flowers are meant to look stunning for their big moment, may typically last for a couple of days providing the flowers are placed back in their vase at the end of the day.
10) What are the benefits of using silk flowers?
Silk flowers are great for brides who are working with a small budget but still want a very stunning yet long lasting bouquet. Silk flowers are great for brides to keep long after their wedding is over. They are perfect for brides who have allergies to real flowers. Lastly, silk flowers come in the same styles as real flowers making it easier to provide out of season flowers with a fraction of the cost of real flowers.